So you purchased your UDAP Bear Spray and not you want to know how to use it. fter purchasing your bear spray, please read all directions and warnings on label. There is a package insert that provides detail information, but here are a few useful tips as well:
• Test fire – downwind – outside – pointed safely away from people and pets
• Contents may travel and/or linger longer than expected. Using a quick half-second burst will increase safety and confidence with this product.
• To prevent loss of safety clip, we tie the safety clip to the handle. (Please leave attached)
• The holster keeps UDAP Pepper Power® safe and reliable.
• DO NOT carry UDAP Pepper Power® in your pocket, fanny pack, or backpack. For quick silent access in a close encounter attack it is best to carry Pepper Power®, in one of our unique holsters.
• Keep loose clothing out of the way.
In any kind of attack situation you have to react under pressure. Attacks can be fast, often leaving you no time to think, only time to react. We strongly recommend you take time to familiarize yourself with this product’s operation.